Friday, July 30, 2010

Help Build Our Collection!

Here at the WPL, we Children's Librarians do our very best to buy all the books that we think Wallingford kids will enjoy. I have a secret to share with you: we aren't perfect. Shocking, I know. We buy what we can, but I guarantee you that there are books we have missed. And this is where we need your help - please let us know if there is a book you want to read, but have not been able to find in our library. I'm talking about things we don't already own, not items that we have but are always checked out. (I know you all want to read Diary of a Wimpy Kid, but unfortunately, we can only afford to buy so many copies!) This is your library, so it is extremely important for us to make sure the collection has everything you need and want. If you have suggestions for us - whether it is a picture book, chapter book, or something nonfiction, please let us know in the comments.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Kari

No comments: